- Behavioral Research
- Animal Housing and Surgery
CIBERTEC Vibristim Vibrissae Stimulator
The Cibertec Vibristim is a vibrissae stimulator system which allows the stimulation on cats and rodents to evaluate the behavioral of vibrissal function.
Vibristim system is fully programmable and can be set up the amplitude and limiting the time in each state ( see - Quick instalation Guide). The range of motion of the Vibristim device holder is up to 5 mm with frequencies up to 20 Hz.
- A Vibristim controler unit
- A Vibristim device holder which provides a perfect fit to a stereotaxic system.
- Glass capillary of 1,8 mm ext. diameter.
- Glass capillary are removable and exchangeable